You are the FIRST impression of St. Mark's. You can make it a good one by being hospitable and conveying a sense of warmth.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the service begins.
- Greet just inside the inner doors
- Wear your name tag (if you have one).
If you identify a visitor:
- Direct them to the coat room, restrooms, and nursery (if small child accompanies them).
- When possible, introduce them to the Pastor.
- Encourage all visitors to sign the guest book.
- Invite them to stay for coffee between services.